Tipico Sportsbook Ohio Promo Code for $100 Deposit Bonus
Disclaimer: Tipico Sportsbook is not live in Ohio. This review is speculative based on the Tipico Sportsbook app and will be updated when Tipico launches in Ohio.
With online sportsbooks likely going live in Ohio in January 2023, look for Tipico Sportsbook to be among those you’ll have a chance to try out. New customers can receive a bonus based on their first deposit for up to $100, no Tipico bonus code necessary.
This Tipico Sportsbook review covers everything from bonuses to betting options, customer support, banking and more. We also outline the sports available to wager on, as well as compare Tipico to potential competing sportsbooks in Ohio.
Tipico Sportsbook bonus code for Ohio 2022
When you sign up at Tipico Sportsbook in Ohio, it will match your first deposit at a 100% clip up to a maximum of $100 in bonus funds. You won’t need a Tipico promo code to claim this bonus, either. Just make sure to opt in to the welcome bonus when you sign up.
|Online Sportsbook||Tipico Sportsbook Ohio|
|Tipico Ohio Bonus Code||None needed|
|Tipico Ohio Sign-up Bonus||100% deposit match up to $100|
|When is Tipico Sportsbook launching in Ohio?||Nothing definite, but could be as early as January 2023|
|Last Updated||September 2022|
Claiming your Tipico welcome bonus
Tipico Sportsbook’s welcome bonus is solid; let’s go over exactly how it works.
As a new customer, you will have the option to add the 100% deposit bonus to your account. To qualify, you must make a minimum deposit of $10 after opting into the bonus. Tipico will then match that first deposit up to a maximum of $100 in bonus funds. These bonus funds are non-withdrawable; you will need to wager them.
Once you’ve met the playthrough requirement of wagering an amount equal to 10 times the bonus on qualifying bets with odds of -200 or longer, the funds will convert into withdrawable cash. You’ll have 30 days from your first deposit to meet the requirement.
Signing up at Tipico Ohio
Creating an account at Tipico Sportsbook Ohio is easy. Head to the sportsbook website and click the sign-up bottom in the top right corner. Select the “New user $100 deposit bonus” option when you receive a prompt, agree to the terms and conditions, then enter the following information:
- Date of birth
- Phone number
- Social Security number
You also may have to submit a photo ID to confirm your identity with Tipico. Once your information is good, you are all set to start depositing funds into your account and placing bets on the sports of your choice.
Is Tipico sportsbook legit?
Yes, Tipico is a reputable sportsbook. It offers a safe and reliable platform for betting on a variety of sports with real money. Tipico is an official data licensee of Major League Baseball, the National Football League and the National Basketball Association. It is fully licensed and regulated in multiple states. Furthermore, Tipico is the exclusive sports betting and online gambling partner of the USA Today Network. Internationally, Tipico is an official partner of Bundesliga, as well as an official platinum partner of FC Bayern München.
Sports betting rules in Ohio
To bet at Tipico Sportsbook in Ohio, you will have to be 21 or older and within state lines. Tipico Sportsbook checks your age when you create your account and your location whenever you log into the Tipico Ohio app/website. If the sportsbook can’t locate you, if you are using a VPN, or if you are simply not in Ohio, you will not be able to bet.
The Tipico online sportsbook app
Tipico Sportsbook also offers a free sports betting app for Android and iOS. To get it, head to the sportsbook website and click on “Download on the App Store” or “Get it on Google Play.” Once you’ve downloaded the app, log in with your credentials and you are free to start placing bets on your phone.
While some of Tipico’s promotions appear on its front page, you’ll want to make sure you head to the promotions page in your account to view all the latest deals. Tipico offers you the option to subscribe to its email list, where you’ll get messages about new offers. Here are some of the current promos:
- Daily Ticket: This live game mode is free to play on Tipico’s website and its app. There are different games every day, and they’ll feature a variety of Ohio-based sporting events. You can pick lines and players for each game, and the user with the highest total score at the end of the event (i.e., most correct picks) wins an Amazon gift card worth up to $250. There are new challenges available every day, so you can check back in and play for free daily.
- Parlay cash: Tipico offers both a $20 and $50 bonus on parlays when you opt in for the one-time offer on your account. After you opt in, Tipico will grant you your selected bonus funds, which are subject to a 1x playthrough requirement with odds longer than -200. Wagers that push are not eligible for meeting the playthrough requirement. Once you satisfy the requirement, your winnings are yours to keep, either for withdrawal or to wager again.
- Boosted odds: Like many other sportsbooks, Tipico offers boosted odds on a variety of bets. Every day, there are numerous odds boosts that you can find under the “Boosted Odds” section of the app and website. These odds range from “The Daily Dinger” where a select MLB player will have boosted odds to hit a home run, to a special futures bet based on recent trends. For example, Tipico’s current boosted future is “Kyler, The Creator” where Kyler Murray’s odds to win NFL MVP have received a boost from +2000 to +2500, in honor of his recent, massive contract extension.
Reasons to choose the Tipico Sportsbook app
Here are some of our favorite features of the Tipico Sportsbook betting app and website:
- Odds for everything: Tipico Sportsbook offers odds on most sports you could think of betting on. Whether you’re a fan of traditional American sports such as football and baseball, or you prefer soccer and tennis, Tipico will have an array of betting options. Heck, Tipico even offers the option to place bets on professional darts and snooker.
- Safe and secure: Tipico has a solid reputation and a plethora of reputable corporations as partners. You don’t have to worry about any shady offshore dealings.
- Sportsbook app: Long before legal sports betting started expanding in the United States, Tipico’s app was flourishing in Europe. It is easy to use and has an appealing interface. If you’re looking for one of the top Ohio betting apps, Tipico could be the one for you.
Ways the Tipico app could improve
- Promotions: One area where Tipico lacks in comparison to some of its competitors is its online betting promotions. It only has a few at the moment, not as many as, say, DraftKings Ohio or FanDuel OH. However, Tipico’s website says it is working on adding new promos like free bets and a referral program.
- Website interface: Contrary to its strong app, Tipico’s web interface could use a bit of work. Some of the columns get crowded together, and the interaction between pages isn’t always seamless. This isn’t terribly surprising, as the desktop environment is relatively new for the company. While Tipico is a mobile-first platform, look for it to continue to upgrade its website.
- Loyalty program: Unlike some other online sportsbooks, Tipico does not offer a customer loyalty program.
Betting markets at Tipico
Like most other sportsbooks, Tipico offers a variety of sports betting options. It provides odds on every American sport in a variety of types of bets, including but not limited to the following:
- Moneyline bets: These wagers offer a line on each team to win the game. The odds show what you’ll win if your bet is correct. For example, if the Cincinnati Reds are +125 to win over the Cleveland Guardians, a correct $100 bet on the Reds would win you $125 in profit. Conversely, if the line for the Guardians to win the game is -150, a $150 bet would pay out $100 in profit if it hits.
- Point spreads: These wagers incorporate the margin of victory. For instance, if the Cleveland Browns are -2.5 against the Pittsburgh Steelers, the Browns must beat the Steelers by three points or more for spread bets on them to win. In the same game, Pittsburgh would be +2.5, which means the Steelers could lose by two or less, and your spread bet on them would still win.
- Prop bets: These bets are wagers that you can place on individuals or specific events within a game. You could wager on whether a starting pitcher for the Guardians or Reds will strike out over 6.5 batters. Or whether a quarterback will throw a certain number of touchdowns or interceptions in a game.
- Live betting: Bet live while watching the game play out. For example, if Joey Votto steps to the plate and you feel as if he’s going to hit a home run, you can place a bet on it with long odds. If he does in fact go yard, you immediately cash the bet and take home the winnings.
Tipico and Columbus Crew partnership
In January of 2022, Tipico Sportsbook announced a long-term partnership with Ohio’s MLS team, the Columbus Crew. This deal names Tipico as the official and exclusive sports betting partner of the Columbus Crew. Subject to licensing and forthcoming regulations, Tipico and the Crew will be announcing various collaborative promotions, giveaways and sweepstakes.
Betting on Ohio teams at Tipico
Along with odds on the Columbus Crew, Tipico Sportsbook also has bets on the state’s other local sports teams. As a football fan, you can place bets on the Cleveland Browns to beat the Cincinnati Bengals and for the total combined score to surpass the over/under line, for example. As a hockey fan, you can identify the signing of Johnny Gaudreau by the Columbus Blue Jackets and place a bet on the Jackets to make the 2023 Stanley Cup playoffs. Or, if you’re a baseball fan, you can add excitement to watching the Cincinnati Reds or Cleveland Guardians every day by live betting on any at-bat you choose.
Banking at Tipico
Tipico Sportsbook offers numerous options for customers to deposit and withdraw money:
- Apple Pay
Tipico Sportsbook customer support
Tipico Sportsbook’s website and app feature a resourceful FAQ section and a help center that can answer most troubleshooting questions. Moreover, patrons can utilize Tipico’s online live chat or email questions to Tipico customer service. If you have an issue, Tipico will work to resolve it.
Responsible gaming at Tipico Ohio
If you are interested in setting up restrictions on your Tipico account or closing it entirely, just click on the responsible gambling link at the bottom of the menu.
This page provides information on responsible gambling in Ohio and offers options for those who need help with gambling addiction. Further down the page are links for setting up self-exclusion and account limits (wagering, deposit, time). If you submit a self-exclusion form, there is no option to revert it.
Can I bet at Tipico Ohio Sportsbook in person?
Tipico does not offer a retail sportsbook in Ohio at the moment. However, you can bet at any location within Ohio through the Tipico sports betting app.
Tipico vs. other Ohio sportsbooks
Overall, we feel that Tipico will be a strong option for new sports bettors in Ohio. Its welcome bonus doesn’t have the largest maximum, but the other terms and conditions aren’t too unfavorable. Tipico also offers odds on an array of domestic and international sports. Another area where Tipico excels is live betting. You can place wagers on almost everything going on during games in various sports. Tipico is also reliable, safe and secure.
While there are some deficiencies with the website experience and overall promotions, these could still improve. We feel confident in recommending Tipico to any new sports bettor to give it a try.
Tipico Ohio FAQ
There isn’t one, just open a new account with Tipico Ohio, and you’ll be eligible for a welcome bonus worth up to $1,000.
Tipico’s odds are often very similar and in line with the competition. Tipico also offers boosted odds every day on a bunch of sports, which can improve your payout if you win.
Among the available methods, Apple Pay and PayPal are likely to be the easiest and fastest for withdrawals.
Sports betting is not yet live in Ohio, so Tipico Sportsbook isn’t licensed in the state just yet.
No. You can bet through both the Tipico mobile app and website. However, we preferred Tipico’s app during our testing.
Tipico’s sportsbook app and live betting options both stand up well to much of the competition.