BetPARX Sportsbook Ohio – $125 Welcome Bonus Offer
Already available in New Jersey, Pennsylvania, and Michigan, betPARX Sportsbook is now available in Ohio. The online sportsbook offers new customers a Bet & Get welcome bonus worth up to $125 in bonus bets.
During this betPARX review, we go over what to expect from the potential Ohio sportsbook, including available bets and sports you can wager on with betPARX, banking options, and available promotions. But first, let’s explain exactly how the betPARX welcome bonus works.
Other top Ohio sportsbook offers
21+ and present in OH. Gambling Problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER
BetPARX Ohio sportsbook promo code for 2024
You don’t need a betPARX promo code to be eligible for the Bet $10, Win $125 in Bonus Bets welcome offer. Just sign up with the Ohio online sportsbook and place a $10 cash bet, if it wins you’ll win five $25 bonus bets.
|betPARX Ohio Bonus Code
|Bet & Get Welcome Bonus
|Bet $10, Get $125 in bonus bets
|• Qualifying bet must win to get bonus
• $125 in bonus bets comes as five $25 bonus bets
Claiming your betPARX welcome bonus
Here’s a look at how the best betPARX welcome bonus works. After you’ve created an account at betPARX and deposited some money, you need to place your first cash bet. That bet needs to be for $10 or more and it can bet on whatever you choose. From that point, there are a couple of potential outcomes:
- Win: If your first wager wins, you’ll immediately get a $25 bonus bet. Then each week for the next four weeks you’ll get another $25 bonus bet. Thus, you’ll end up with five $25 bonus bets, or $125 overall in bonus wagers.
- Lose: If your wager loses, unfortunately if your first bet at betPARX Ohio sportsbook loses, you won’t receive any bonus bets and the welcome offer goes away.
Bonus bets at betPARX Ohio expire seven days after being issued and you do not receive the value of the bet back if you win with it.
Is betPARX sportsbook legit?
Yes. The betPARX online sportsbook originates from Parx Casino, a retail gambling venue based in Bensalem, Pennsylvania. In 2019, Parx Casino launched its online sports betting and gambling site in the state, followed by New Jersey and Michigan.
Additionally, to go live in Ohio, betPARX needed to receive a license from the Ohio Casino Control Commission, which oversees all sports betting in Ohio state.
Signing up at betPARX Sportsbook Ohio
You can register for an account at betPARX Sportsbook in Ohio via either the online casino website or by downloading the casino app, which is available for both iOS and Android devices.
Either way, you’ll find the sign-up button in the upper right corner of the page. There’s a three-step process for creating an account:
- Enter your email, create a password, add your date of birth and gambling preference, and agree to the terms and conditions.
- Enter the following: name, address, phone number, last four digits of your Social Security number and promo code (if applicable).
- Confirm your details and enable geolocation.
The betPARX sports betting app will use geolocation to confirm that you are in Ohio to be able to wager legally. Once that is complete, you’ll be able to proceed with depositing and get on to betting.
How do I download the betPARX sportsbook app?
The betPARX online sportsbook app is available for Android and iOS devices. It’s easy to install on your phone/tablet and doesn’t take up much space.
To get it, access the betPARX site and scroll to the bottom of the homepage. There, you’ll find links for both the Android and iOS apps. Click on the appropriate link for your device and follow the installation instructions. The app should be ready to use in a few minutes or less.
Where do I find betPARX Sportsbook promotions?
When you arrive at the homepage of the betPARX Sportsbook, you’ll see a link to the promotions page in the upper left corner. That’s where the casino lists all its available promotions, as well as links to learn more about the details and terms and conditions for each.
Best things about the betPARX sports betting app
- Profit boosts: Upon opting into profit boosts on the betPARX promotions page, you’ll receive various percentage profit boost opportunities on select wagers. You can find these in the “Promotions” tab.
- Odds boosts: You’ll find various odds boosts under the “Promotions” tab. These are not limited to specific sports and change each day.
What won’t I like about the betPARX app
- Online testimonials: When you look at the reviews for the app on the App Store and Google Play, you’ll find that the ratings are pretty low. To be fair, many of these reviews came from before the app received an update. When we tested the app, we didn’t run into the loading issues that some reviewers mentioned, but it’s something to be aware of.
- Plain user interface: Aesthetics are up for interpretation, but the site design, while still “modern-looking,” is a bit plain compared to some top competitors. It’s easy to navigate, but everything is uniform in appearance.
Betting markets at betPARX
- Moneylines: Bet on the team you think will win the game.
- Totals: Bet on the combined score from both teams and whether it will go “over” or “under” a line that betPARX has set.
- Point spreads: For these bets, you need to take into account the margin of victory. For example, suppose the Cincinnati Bengals and Cleveland Browns are squaring off. Let’s say the Bengals are the favorites. The point spread might be Bengals -4.5, which means it will also be Browns +4.5. To cover the spread, Cincinnati will need to win by five points or more, while Cleveland can cover by winning the game or by losing but keeping the margin to four or fewer.
- Parlays: If you have multiple wagers you like, you can do them on one bet slip. This adds risk, however, as you need to get all of your picks correct. If even one fails, you win nothing. However, along with that risk is the potential for a bigger payout. For example, if you have a parlay consisting of three contests — aka “legs” — with individual odds of +200, -250 and -295, the odds on this parlay would be +462.
- Same-game parlays: A same-game parlay functions the same as a traditional one, except that all your bets will be from a single game. Take the Bengals-Brown example game — you could bet on the Bengals -4.5, the over and for Joe Burrow to throw for over 300 yards.
- Teasers: Teasers allow you to combine multiple bets like with a parlay, then manipulate the lines in your favor. As you might expect, this changes the odds, as well. Generally available only for football and basketball spreads and totals.
- Round robins: Similar to a parlay, except you can still win some money if you don’t get all of the picks correct.
- Futures: A futures wager, for example, allows you to bet on the Super Bowl during Week 1 of the NFL season. You could bet on which team you think will win once the whole season and postseason plays out. Other examples include award winners, division winners and whether a team will make the playoffs.
- Props: Bet on smaller aspects within a game. Examples include the result of the coin toss, total punts in a game or the total number of rushing yards for a particular player.
Can I bet on the Ohio State Buckeyes at betPARX?
Yes. While some states prohibit wagers on games involving college teams from that state, Ohio does not. That means you’ll be able to find wagers on the Ohio State Buckeyes basketball and football teams at betPARX. And Ohio State isn’t the only Ohio college team you’ll be able to bet on:
- Akron Zips
- Bowling Green Falcons
- Cincinnati Bearcats
- Cleveland State Vikings
- Dayton Flyers
- Kent State Golden Flashes
- Miami RedHawks
- Ohio Bobcats
- Toledo Rockets
- Wright State Raiders
- Xavier Musketeers
- Youngstown State Penguins
Banking at betPARX
At betPARX Sportsbook Ohio, you’ll have multiple ways of adding money to your account. To initiate a deposit, you’ll find a link in the upper right corner of the page. This is in the same area as the links for logging in and signing up. Here are the available deposit methods:
- Play+ card
- Cash at the cage of a land-based casino partner (if available in Ohio)
- Check by mail
- Bank wire
The minimum deposit is $10, except for bank wires, which have a minimum of $5,000.
You’ll click on your balance at the top of the page to withdraw from your account, which will give you a link to request a withdrawal. The available withdrawal methods include the following:
- Play+ card: Immediately after approval.
- ACH/e-check: One to four business days.
- PayPal: Up to one hour after approval.
- Skrill: Immediately after approval.
- Cage of a partner casino: Available for immediate pickup. If you request a pickup and do not collect it within 15 days, your money can be forfeit. This is only if betPARX launches with a partner casino in Ohio.
- Check by mail: Within 10 days of mailing.
betPARX customer service
Right below the links to sign up or log in, you’ll see a “help center” link. Clicking this will take you to the FAQ page. You can sort through potential answers there.
If you’re unable to find the answer you’re looking for, you’ll find a text bubble in the lower right corner of the page where you can engage in an online live chat. Here are all the available contact methods:
- Live chat — available from 10 am to midnight
How do I exclude myself from betPARX?
Heading back to the upper right corner of the page, you’ll find a small text link to the responsible gambling section. You’ll find information on limits, timeout periods, how to close your account, and self-exclusion.
Under the self-exclusion section, there will be links to problem gambling sites in Ohio and a link to begin the self-exclusion process. The minimum time for self-exclusion is 12 months.
Can I bet at betPARX Sportsbook in person?
At the moment, there is no retail betPARX Sportsbook in Ohio.
How does betPARX compare to other Ohio sportsbooks?
While betPARX Sportsbook got off to a rocky start (as the online testimonials indicate), it appears to have resolved most of those issues. The uniformity in the user interface is subjective. Some may view it as plain or simple, but that’s up to the individual bettor.
As for the online sportsbook, you’ll largely have all the same sports to wager on as the competitors and access to betPARX bonuses and promotions. The welcome bonus is a Bet & Get offer, which is great if you win your opening bet. However, if your first bet loses, you end up sans bonus, which is obviously less than ideal. Despite the all-or-nothing bonus, we do like you have a pretty decent chance (in our opinion) of getting $125 in bonus bets just for winning a single $10 wager.
Overall, betPARX fits in among the “bigger names” of online sports betting. At a minimum, you can always just try a first bet to see how it feels, since the betPARX bonus offer reduces your risk, and of course we recommend you review each Ohio sportsbook promo to make sure you’re getting the best one for you!
betPARX Ohio FAQ
You don’t need a betPARX promo code to claim the online sportsbook’s Bet $10, Get $125 in Bonus Bets welcome offer. Check out the betPARX welcome bonus table above for complete details.
Yes, and yes. At betPARX Sportsbook, you’ll have access to odds boosts and profit boosts. The cash-out feature allows you to bail out of a bet prematurely. You can do this to mitigate potential losses or to take a portion of your winnings before running the risk of things going against you late.
You can download the betPARX sportsbook Ohio app via a link on the sportsbook homepage or by visiting the App Store or Google Play Store. Then search for betPARX and select the sportsbook app for the state where you will be using it.
Once you win a wager, you’ll see your new balance at the top of the page/app. You can begin the withdrawal process by clicking on this balance and requesting a withdrawal.
No, you don’t need to live in Ohio to bet on sports in the state. However, you will need to be within the state’s borders at the time you place any bets.