Bet365 Ohio Promo – Get $150 Bonus Bets in December
When you register with Bet365 Sportsbook Ohio using the bonus code PLAYOH, you’ll qualify for a bonus bet welcome offer. Actually, you will qualify for your choice between two offers. You could choose a Bet $5, Get $150 in bonus bets welcome bonus. However, you could also choose an equally strong First Bet Safety Net up to $1,000.
While it may be a lesser-known online sportsbook in the United States, Bet365 has over 20 years of experience in the gambling industry. It made its US debut in New Jersey and continues to operate in the Garden State, as well as Colorado and now Ohio.
Scroll down to read all about what the Bet365 Ohio sportsbook has to offer, including bonuses, betting options, and the Bet365 app.
21+ and present in OH. Terms and Conditions Apply. Gambling Problem? Call or text 1-800-GAMBLER
Bet365 Ohio bonus code for December 2023
Claim the top Bet365 sign-up bonus by using the Bet365 Ohio bonus code PLAYOH when you open a new account. Then, deposit $10 or more and choose your welcome promo. For the first, make a bet for at least $5, and when it settles (win or lose), you’ll get $150 in bonus bets. The other bet365 Ohio sign-up offer is a First Bet Safety Net up to $1,000.
|Bet365 Bonus Code for Ohio||PLAYOH|
|Welcome Bonus||Bet $5, get $150 in bonus bets
$1,000 First Bet Safety Net
|Launch Date||Jan. 1, 2023|
|Last Updated||December 5, 2023|
Terms and conditions apply to all offers. Please see Bet365 Sportsbook for details. 21+ Gambling Problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER+
Claiming your Bet365 Ohio sportsbook bonus
Once you’ve created an account at Bet365, you must make a minimum deposit of $10 to qualify for either welcome bonus.
If you select the bet and get offer, wager $5 to receive $150 in bonus bets. You have 30 days to make the $5 wager, and the bet must have minimum odds of -500. Be sure to use the Bet365 Sportsbook Ohio bonus code PLAYOH when registering to claim your sign-up promo.
Then, to use the bonus bets, you’ll need to select “Use bonus bets” in the bet slip. Bonus bets are non-withdrawable and will expire after 90 days of inactivity.
If you select the First Bet Safety Net, you can make pretty much any wager you want your first bet. There really are no restrictions. If that first bet results in a net loss, you will get a refund in the form of bonus bets. The maximum refund you can get, though, is $1,000. Be sure to make your first bet within 30 days and then to not let your account go dormant for 90 days or more.
Deposit required. Bonus Bets wager excluded from returns. T&Cs, time limits and exclusions apply.
Is Bet365 Sportsbook legit?
Yes, Bet365 is a 100% legitimate sportsbook that sports bettors can have full confidence in signing up and betting with in Ohio. Bet365 is one of the most well-known betting sites globally. It has a long history as one of Europe’s top bookmakers and is starting to establish that same reputation in the US. Bet365 has successfully become regulated in many states, including Ohio. If you already have a Bet365 account then feel free to take a look at the other Ohio sportsbook promos available.
Bet365 has partnered with the Cleveland Guardians in Ohio. You can expect to see Bet365 signage at Guardians and potentially special promotional offers with Guardians games too.
Signing up at Bet365 Ohio
To get started at Bet365 online sportsbook in Ohio, you can visit the desktop site or use the app. Once you’re at the site, there is a join link in the upper right corner of the page. Click on that and begin creating your account by providing the following information:
- Date of birth
- Last four digits of your Social Security number
- Email address
- Phone number
- Username for your account
- Password for your account
- Bet365 Sportsbook bonus code PLAYOH
Then agree to the terms of service, and Bet365 Sportsbook will confirm your details before creating your account.
How do I download the Bet365 Ohio app?
To start, head to the Bet365 Sportsbook website on the mobile device that you want to use to install the sports betting app. Once there, scroll down and select where it says “View all Bet365 apps.” After that, select the option to download the sportsbook app.
This will take you to the appropriate download page on either Google Play or the App Store — Bet365 is available on Android and Apple devices — and you can download the Bet365 Sportsbook app for Ohio from there.
Where do I find Bet365 promotions?
On the Bet365 Sportsbook site in Ohio, you’ll see a menu on the left side of the page. Atop the menu, you’ll see a link to the promos page. As of December 2023, were a variety of promotions, including the Bet365 welcome bonus. Here’s some of what you’ll find:
- Early payout offers: Have straight bets paid out as wins and parlays checked as winners when your moneyline bet gets up by a certain amount. For example, 17 points in an NFL game, three goals in an NHL game, or 18 points in a college basketball game.
- Bet Boosts: Get a 30% increase on your same-game parlays for select games.
- Multi-Sport Parlay Boosts: Increase your multi-sport parlays by up to 70%. The more legs your parlay has the bigger the boost. Two legs increases the parlay by 5%, while it takes 14 legs to get a 70% boost.
Reasons to choose the Bet365 Sportsbook app
- Live streaming: The live streaming on the Bet365 mobile app in Ohio is limited to soccer, but this is more than some competitors offer. You can find the link on the right side of the page.
- Cash out: Bet365 Sportsbook allows you to cash out of wagers early. When available, this means you could end parlays early before running the risk of losing your last leg or limit losses on a bet headed for a potential loss.
- Promotions: Bet365 Sportsbook promotions are diverse, including multi-sport parlay bonuses, tennis parlay bonuses, early payout offers for baseball bets, and bet boosts.
Things we’d change about the Bet365 mobile app
- Interface design: Aesthetics for online sportsbook interfaces are like art — everyone has a preference. However, it’s tough to argue that Bet365’s isn’t a bit dated and not as polished or “modern” as other top competitors. Additionally, navigating each sport’s available games to bet on can be somewhat confusing.
Betting market at Bet365
Bet365 Sportsbook in Ohio has tons of betting markets to choose from. And remember, when you sign up with Bet365, you can claim a $150 sign-up bonus in Ohio.
- Moneylines: Wager on which team will win the game.
- Totals: Wager on whether the combined score from both teams involved in a game will be over or under a line that the sportsbook has set.
- Point spreads: In head-to-head competition, the point spread aims to account for the difference in strength between the teams.
- Parlays: Combine multiple bets on one slip instead of betting on them separately. By placing multiple wagers on one ticket, you’ll have a larger potential payout, but you’ll need to get all of your picks correct or you’ll win nothing. If you have a parlay with four games on it and only three wins, you’ll lose the parlay.
- Teasers: Similar to a parlay, but you can move the lines for each of the games in your favor to make it easier to win. The sports odds will reflect whatever you choose. For example, if the Miami Dolphins are -2 and the Los Angeles Rams are +1 on the spread, a six-point teaser would move that to Dolphins +4 and Rams +7.
- Round robins: Combine multiple bets as a series of smaller parlays, giving you a chance to still win some money if you don’t get all of your picks correct.
- Futures: Wager on events happening at a later date. Popular futures betting examples include league champions or MVP winners.
- Props: Bet on smaller aspects within a game. This can include betting on first-half point totals, the score after five innings in a baseball game, or individual player accomplishments.
Betting on Ohio State and other Ohio colleges at Bet365
Unlike some states, such as New Jersey, Ohio allows betting on in-state college teams. If you’re a Buckeyes fan, you can bet on all of their games throughout the season. But Ohio State definitely isn’t the only Ohio college team you can bet on using the Bet365 sports betting app for iOS and Android. Here are the other main options and their conferences:
- Akron Zips, Mid-American
- Bowling Green Falcons, Mid-American
- Cincinnati Bearcats, American Athletic Conference
- Cleveland State Vikings (no football team), Horizon
- Dayton Flyers, Atlantic 10
- Kent State Golden Flashes, Mid-American
- Miami RedHawks, Mid-American
- Ohio Bobcats, Mid-American
- Toledo Rockets, Mid-American
- Wright State Raiders (no football team), Horizon
- Xavier Musketeers (no football team), Big East
- Youngstown State Penguins, Horizon
Banking at Bet365
After creating your Bet365 sports betting account for Ohio, you’ll need to make a minimum deposit of $10 to get those $150 in bonus bets. And if you end up liking the sportsbook, you may end up making additional deposits at some point. Multiple deposit methods are available, including the following:
- Online banking
And if you end up winning some money, you’ll want to be able to withdraw it. To withdraw, visit the “Withdraw” section via “Bank” in the account menu. Here are the available methods, most of which will process within 24 hours:
- Online banking
Bet365 customer support
To check the available customer support methods on the Bet365 Sportsbook app in Ohio, follow these steps:
- Click on “Help” in the upper right corner of the page.
- That will take you to the FAQ page.
- If you’re looking for something else, click “Contact Us” at the bottom of the page.
Here are the available contact options:
- Live chat (available 24/7)
- Telephone (available 24/7; 1-888-8-BET-365)
- Mailing address
Self-exclusion at Bet365 Ohio
Next to the “Help” button in the upper right corner of the website, there’s a link to responsible gambling. You’ll land at a page with information regarding limits you can place on yourself, timeout periods, and self-exclusion. If you want to self-exclude from Bet365 Sportsbook, there’s a link to begin the process at the beginning of the page.
Can I bet at Bet365 Sportsbook in person in Ohio?
We aren’t aware of a Bet365 retail sportsbook in Ohio yet, but we will update this review should the company announce plans to launch one.
Bet365 vs. other Ohio sportsbooks
While Bet365 Sportsbook may not have the best interface, it competes well with other top Ohio sportsbooks in a number of areas. The Bet365 bonus offer is very accessible, given the player-friendly terms and conditions. In terms of available sports and betting promotions in Ohio, Bet365 measures up fairly well.
Bet365 Ohio FAQ
PLAYOH. To claim the best Bet365 welcome bonus, sign up, enter the Bet365 Ohio bonus code PLAYOH, and deposit at least $10. depending on which offer you choose, you could get up to $1,000 in bonus bets. See above for full details on the choices.
You must be 21 or older to wager in Ohio. You can play the lottery at 18, but that’s not the case for online sports betting in the state.
The minimum amount is $10, and the maximum amount can change from method to method.
No, but you will need to be located in the state when you want to wager. Bet365 will check your location when you sign in.
No, Bet365 will not charge a fee for any of the withdrawal methods it offers. The financial institution you use might, though, so that’s something to check.
Disclaimer: The bonus code PLAYOH can be used during registration but does not change the offer amount in any way.