Hard Rock Casino Cincinnati
Hard Rock Casino Cincinnati is a premium gambling venue in downtown Cincinnati. The venue opened in 2020 as a rebranded version of the JACK Casino Cincinnati.
Hard Rock Cincinnati’s 100,000-square-foot gambling floor is packed with slots and table games. Patrons can try roughly 1,600 slot machines, close to 100 table games, and daily tournaments in the casino’s poker room. There is also a Hard Rock retail sportsbook open at the casino.
Visitors can also join Hard Rock International’s Wild Card Rewards program, earn tier points for their gameplay and claim rewards as they climb the program’s tiers. Players in search of a break from gambling may relax in one of the facility’s four bars and restaurants or catch a show at the casino’s entertainment venue. Hard Rock Casino Cincinnati in Ohio is open to customers 21 and older.
Hard Rock Cincinnati
- Address: 1000 Broadway St., Cincinnati, Ohio
- Phone number: 513-250-3150
- Hours of operation: 24/7
- Available games: Slot machines, table games, poker room
of Gold Coins for $10
Ohio Casinos in the News
The casino at Hard Rock Casino Cincinnati
Hard Rock Cincinnati is one of Hard Rock International’s many gambling and hospitality venues across the globe. It is located on Broadway Street in downtown Cincinnati.
The 22-acre premises are home to a 100,000-square-foot gambling space housing 1,600 slot machines, almost 100 live table games, a poker room, and several food and entertainment amenities.
As is the case at many brick-and-mortar gambling venues, the bulk of the casino’s offerings consists of slot machines. At Hard Rock, the games offered include everything from the classic three-reel slots to more contemporary game terminals with advanced special features and jackpots.
There is also a range of available denominations, which helps make the games suitable for players of varying bankroll sizes. The casino updates its library frequently, so players can check out some of the latest titles on the market. Here are some of the most popular slot machines at Hard Rock Casino Cincinnati:
- Wheel of Fortune Mystery Link — This game is part of a popular series — IGT’s Wheel of Fortune. The provider has partnered with Mystery Link to create five-reel, 243-payline games with bonus and jackpot features. The cabinet comes with a distinctive colorful wheel above the monitor, multiple denominations and the possibility of winning up to $10,000 on a single spin.
- Buffalo Link — This slot comes from Aristocrat, one of the world’s most prominent casino game developers. It combines the provider’s two most popular games — Dragon Link and Buffalo. As such, it utilizes the famed Hold & Spin game mechanic, along with free spins, special features, and multipliers. The five-reel, 1,024-payline slot also features a grand jackpot valued at $10,000.
- Cash Express Luxury Line — Another popular Aristocrat slot at Hard Rock Cincinnati is combines three of the company’s games – Buffalo, Timber Wolf, and 50 Lions. The games work on standard five-by-four grids, utilizing their own symbols and special features. However, all titles have the Luxury Line feature that can increase players’ base game wins up to 10x.
Slots may take up the bulk of the Hard Rock floor, but the table game selection doesn’t disappoint, either. The facility hosts around 100 tables with different variations of popular casino games, including roulette, blackjack, baccarat, and poker. Top titles include the following:
- Zappit Blackjack
- Three Card Poker
- Ultimate Texas Hold’em
- DJ Wild
- Free Bet Blackjack
Table games at Hard Rock Casino Cincinnati also contain several games with side bets that offer the possibility of exceptionally large payouts. Blackjack TriLux Super 3 with a TriLux bet can pay up to 270:1, for example. The casino also hosts games with progressive jackpots, which can bear prizes ranging into the hundreds of thousands of dollars.
Hard Rock Cincinnati poker room
The poker room at Hard Rock Cincinnati Casino features 31 tables where players can try their hand at variants like Texas hold’em and pot-limit Omaha. There is a range of table limits to appeal to both casual players and high-rollers. The casino also runs daily tournaments and regular promotions, such as bad beat jackpots, which can be worth more than any pot.
Wild Card Rewards
Hard Rock Casino Cincinnati hosts a Wild Card Rewards program for its customers. Players can join for free and collect loyalty points every time they play for real money. The program is a tiered system divided into the following levels:
- Premier — up to 3,999 tier points
- Platinum — 4,000 to 14,999 tier points
- Elite — 15,000+ tier points
- XCARD — by invitation
Climbing through the levels allows customers to access increasingly better rewards. These include bonus dollars, free parking, exclusive bonuses, access to the VIP lounge, hotel discounts, invitations to exclusive events, and more.
Does Hard Rock Casino Cincinnati operate a sportsbook?
Ohio sports betting launched on Jan. 1, 2023. Hard Rock Casino Cincinnati opened a retail sportsbook to coincide with the launch.
More Ohio casinos
Hard Rock Casino Cincinnati history and ownership
Ohio voted in 2009 to allow Columbus, Cincinnati, Toledo, and Cleveland to have one casino each. Cincinnati’s representative first opened as the Horseshoe Casino Cincinnati on the site of the former Broadway Commons, a failed multi-use commercial project that included plans for a new stadium for the Cincinnati Reds. When those plans failed, Caesars bought the land and opened the Horseshoe location in 2013.
The casino was a joint venture of Ohio-based Rock Gaming and Caesars Entertainment. After Rock Gaming became Jack Entertainment in 2016, the casino rebranded itself as Jack Cincinnati Casino.
In 2019, VICI Properties and Hard Rock International acquired the venue for $745 million. The name of the gambling facility changed to Hard Rock Casino Cincinnati, with Hard Rock International in charge of business operations. The premises themselves are owned by VICI, a spin-off from Caesars. Since 2019, it has remained in near-constant operation as the primary gaming location in Cincinnati.