Jake Garza is a US Gambling Industry Analyst for Catena Media. He specializes in Midwest sports betting and casino content.
Prior to covering the legal gambling industry, he spent time as a professional sports writer, reporting on teams such as the Cincinnati Bengals, Indianapolis Colts and Indiana Pacers.
Garza is currently working as a Staff Writer for PlayOhio, with previous stops at other well-known brands such as PlayIllinois, PlayMichigan and PlayIndiana.
He has been covering the gambling industry since 2019, and currently works with a team of other journalists to provide comprehensive coverage of all things Ohio gambling related.
US Gambling Articles By Jake Garza
Ohio Sportsbooks: Cleveland’s Jake Paul, Betr Bringing Micro-Betting Focus To Ohio
Responsible Gambling: New Study Reveals The Risks Of Problem Gambling In Illinois
Midwest Sports Betting: IN’s Sports Betting Market Ready For Competition From Neighbors
Casino Articles By Jake Garza
Illinois Casinos: Chicago City Council Votes To Move Forward With Bally’s Casino
Indiana iGaming: The Basics Of Indiana Online Casino Gaming
Indiana Casinos: Churchill Downs Breaks Ground On New Terre Haute Casino
Jake Garza’s Work In The Media
Gambling Revenue: Hoosier Sportsbooks See Expected Drop In February
Super Bowl: How To Bet In Michiana Ahead Of The Big Game
Sports Betting Records: Indiana Sets Record-High With $355 Million In Sports Bets In September
“Ohio sports betting is shaping up to be one of the biggest markets in the entire country. Lawmakers have set the Buckeye State up for success. Between online apps, retail sportsbooks and kiosks in local businesses, gamblers in Ohio will have plenty of options to pick from once wagering begins next year.”
“Legalizing online casinos is the natural next next for Indiana’s gambling industry. Hoosiers have grown accustomed to the convenience of online wagering, and iGaming presents an incredible opportunity for fresh tax revenue. Legalization should be a no-brainer for lawmakers in 2023.”
Posts by Jake Garza:
- Bet365 Leads Ohio Sportsbooks In NCAA Women’s Basketball Betting, 27 Jan 2023
- WynnBet Sportsbook Wins Ohio Sports Betting License, 18 Jan 2023
- Legal Online Casinos Are The Next Step For Ohio’s Gambling Market, 09 Jan 2023
- Ohio Sportsbooks Lining Up Great Promotion Deals For Final Cleveland Browns Game, 04 Jan 2023
- Betr Opens Micro-Betting Sportsbook With Soft Launch Phase In Ohio, 04 Jan 2023
- Which Online Sportsbooks Still Haven’t Launched In Ohio?, 02 Jan 2023
- Ohio Sportsbooks Release New Bengals Promotions For Monday Night Football, 02 Jan 2023
- Ohio Sports Betting Live With Over $7,000 Of Offers For Bettors, 01 Jan 2023
- Which Ohio Sportsbooks Will Be Available At Midnight On New Year’s Eve?, 28 Dec 2022
- WynnBet Will Need Creative Edge For Ohio’s Crowded Sports Betting Market, 21 Dec 2022