Griffin Adams is a staff writer/editor for the Play Network of Sites, where he provides coverage and analysis in the gambling, sports betting and gaming space. He recently transitioned to the industry after spending the last seven years in traditional sports media.
Griffin began his career as the sports editor at The Park Record, where he was tasked with running the desk as a one-man show. In 2017, he joined The Athletic as a staff editor, assisting wherever it was needed during the company’s rapid growth until it was acquired by The New York Times in 2022.
Griffin graduated from the University of Utah with a bachelor’s degree in Communications. While in school, he saw his work appear in USA Today, Sports Illustrated and MLB.com, among others.
Posts by Griffin Adams:
- Five Brands That Could Shake Up The Ohio Sports Betting Market, 31 Aug 2022
- PrizePicks Still Not Available In Ohio Even After Sports Betting Launch, 23 Aug 2022
- Ohio Lottery Adjusts Sports Betting Kiosk Cash-Out Rule, Committed To Jan. 1 Launch, 11 Aug 2022
- Survey: NFL Will Be King In Ohio, But Buckeyes Could Be Most Bet-On Team, 02 Aug 2022
- Sports Betting Kiosks Could Be More Popular Than Sportsbooks In Ohio, Survey Says, 27 Jul 2022
- Analysis: Why The Ohio Sports Betting Market Might Be Fanatics’ Best Chance To Compete, 30 Jun 2022